Continuous technological innovations and developments have brought about increased usage of gadgets in today’s Arts. In line with the ongoing trend Trillion in collaboration with EtchBricks introduces the STEAM based Crafts and Bots workshop for little innovators.
Crafts and Bots is all about rightful blending of Craft work and Robotics. The program is designed and modeled to encourage out of box thinking and develop gadgets/models. Guidance to build simple projects will stimulate the innovative acumen of children resulting in amazing creations.
The short term summer workshop will have the following impact on students
- Students will be taught how the basic gadgets around them work.
- How they can make gadgets on their own using the material around them in combination with EtchBricks; using concepts of STEAM which is Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Students will be encouraged to think on their own, discuss and build projects, which will put their creative thinking, group activity and problem solving skills to use.
- With just a short term workshop, students will gain confidence that they can build interesting projects using things around them.
- This exposure will help them think differently and make contribution to various national level science fairs along with students from various other schools.
- Mail monitoring
- Though we believe in Group Activity, we are equally focused on individual learning. So there is NO group sharing of kits, each kid builds his/her own project.
- The students will be allowed to think practically and implement their own ideas. Once they get an understanding of the EtchBricks Kit, they will be confident and curious enough to build on their own.
- A competition will be conducted at the end of the workshop based on a theme, the winner will be provided with an appreciation award and an interesting gift.
Sireesha - 9390015999
Shravan - 9885486645